Upcoming Events

Here's a list of the upcoming pinball events in the California Central Coast area.

If you have a pinball event that you'd like included on this page, use the contact form on the about page to give us the info.

  • Jan 24, 2024 - May 15, 2024: San Francisco Pinball Department
    The San Francisco Pinball Department is a pinball league in San Francisco. It was founded in 2013 and its home is at Free Gold Watch. The SFPD has two seasons every year, Spring and Fall, and membership is open to everyone. We meet roughly every other Wednesday. San Francisco Pinball Department i... 1767 Waller St, San Francisco, CA,
  • Feb 01, 2024 - May 23, 2024: On Tilt Pinball League Season 13
    On Tilt Pinball League Season 13!!!! Standard IFPA Sanctioned Pinball League meeting Bi-Weekly on Thursdays at 8:00pm. Lowest Score dropped at end of season. Meet dates: Week1 February 2 Week 2 February 15 Week 3 February 29 Week 4 March 14 Week 5 March 28 Week 6 April 11 Week 7 April 25 Week 8 M... , Los Angeles, CA,
  • Mar 14, 2024 - May 30, 2024: Pinball Wizards IFPA League at Beachwood Brewing 6
    Start Date: March 14, 2024 End Date: May 30, 2024 Beachwood Brewery. Beginner and novice players are encouraged to join - playing with others is a fantastic way to improve your pinball skills! • We meet up twice a month* • Every 2nd & 4th Thursday at 7:30pm* unless stated differently. We try ... 3630 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA,
  • Mar 28, 2024 - Jun 15, 2024: Capitol Corridor Pinball League - Folsom
    Regular season plays for 6 weeks with one-try high-score games on 4 machines. Playoffs are match play in groups of 4, 3 games per round, 4/2/1/0 scoring. First meeting is the start date, then every other Thursday, followed by the Saturdays final which is the end date. 03/28 04/11 04/25 05/09 05/... , Folsom, CA,
  • Apr 01, 2024 - Jun 24, 2024: Monday Night Pinball (Long Beach), Season 2
    All skill levels are welcome Our season will have 6 meetings plus 1 night for the final. Your top 4 matches will be taken to qualify for finals. Your top 4 out of 6 matches count towards your season score. This way you can miss 2 meetings, or the system will drop 2 of your bottom scores. Leagu... 5541 E Spring St, Long Beach, CA,
  • Apr 02, 2024 - Jun 18, 2024: GSPL Season 4
    Greater Sacramento Pinball League was founded in March 2023 with the goal of bringing together players of all levels tor fun, friendly competition and camaraderie. The goals of GSPL are to meet others who enjoy the great hobby of pinball, and to be able to play a variety of games in a fun compe... , Sacramento, CA,
  • Apr 04, 2024 - Jun 22, 2024: Capitol Corridor Pinball League - Lodi
    Regular season plays for 6 weeks with one-try high-score games on 4 machines. Playoffs are match play in groups of 4, 3 games per round, 4/2/1/0 scoring. First meeting is the start date, then every other Thursday, followed by the Saturdays final which is the end date. 04/04 04/18 05/02 05/23 06/... , Lodi, CA,
  • Apr 04, 2024 - Jun 13, 2024: Belles and Chimes: Los Angeles - Ssn 1 - Stern Arm
    Belles & Chimes: Season 1 at the Lodge Date: 04/18/2024 - 8PM PST - Arrow Lodge Brewing - Covina Belles & Chimes welcomes all women and non-binary gender diverse players of all skill levels Week 1: 4/18 - registration begins at 7:30 Week 2: 5/02 Week 3: 5/16 Week 4: 5/30 Finals: 6/13 Join... 1720 Arrow Hwy, Vincent, CA,
  • Apr 04, 2024 - May 12, 2024: Long Beach Pinball League Season 10
    Our league plays 6 meetings that have 1 round of 5 games per meeting. The league is run using MatchPlay in a Group MatchPlay Format. Players are grouped in groups of four or three, depending on attendance. 4 of the 6 meetings count towards the season total. Players must play at least 3 meetings t... 518 W Willow St, Long Beach, CA,
  • Apr 08, 2024 - Jul 01, 2024: Monday Madness, Season 2
    All skill levels are welcome. Our season will last 6 meetings plus 1 night for the final. Your top 4 matches will be taken to qualify for finals. Your top 4 out of 6 matches count towards your season score. This way you can miss 2 meetings, or the system will drop 2 of your bottom scores. Leag... E Spring St, Long Beach, CA,
  • Apr 15, 2024 - Jun 29, 2024: SGV Pinball League at the Lodge
    SGV PINBALL LEAGUE AT THE LODGE SEASON 5 Join us every other Monday at 7:30PM at Arrow Lodge Brewing starting on April 15 for six meetings of group match play qualifying, with match play finals held on Saturday, June 29 at 1:30PM. A minimum of attending four meetings is required to qualify for ... 720 E Arrow Hwy, Covina, CA,
  • Apr 18, 2024 - Jun 28, 2024: Bay Area Pinball Association Spring 2024
    BAPA has been running a league in the San Francisco Bay Area for the last 30 years. Our current league is ten Thursday nights of league play, alternating between a private home in the south San Francisco Bay Area and a public pinball arcade. Newcomers welcome. Each session you will be playing 4-5... , San Jose, CA,
  • Apr 25, 2024 - Jun 20, 2024: The MIghty Axe Inaugural Pinball League
    The Mighty Axe in Thousand Oaks is excited to announce our first ever pinball league starting at 7:30pm every Thursday from April 25 to June 20, 2024. We welcome all levels and hope that any "pros" that join will help champion the experience as we learn our way through the first season. Registr... 215 N Moorpark Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA,
  • May 01, 2024 - Aug 31, 2024: Solano Pinball League - Season 28
    League night every other Wednesday, with essentially a four-game high score tournament. All members play the same four games and record their scores. Using Match Play to track league, with INDISC scoring (100, 97, 95, 94, 93, ...) Points tracked over an 8-night season (16 weeks) with two lowest ... 7404 Timm Rd, Vacaville, CA,
  • May 07, 2024 - Jun 28, 2024: TFR League 2024 Season 3
    This is an 8 week league meeting on Tuesday nights at The Flipper Room in Concord. Check in is at 7pm each Tuesday with league starting promptly at 7:30. After the 8th Tuesday meeting we will hold finals on Friday with a 7pm check in and a 7:30 start time. $1 IFPA fee due on the first week you at... 1033 Shary Circle, Concord, CA,
  • May 09, 2024 - Jul 25, 2024: I Need a Miracle League Season 3
    Start Date: May 09, 2024 ?End Date: July 25, 2024 I Need a Miracle League – Season 3. Beginner and novice players are encouraged to join - playing with others is a fantastic way to improve your pinball skills! • We meet up twice a month* • Every 1st & 3rd Thursday at 7:30pm * unless stat... 5541 E Spring St, Long Beach, CA,
  • May 11, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Saturday Night Live
    Saturday nights all right! For those that just can't get enough action, we are opening up another night 3 Saturdays a month. Gives folks a chance to play other formats also. Mostly fair strike but on occasion pingolf. Same thing as Fridays, $10 entry gets you pizza (first come, first serve) and... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • May 11, 2024 SFQPL's Womens Pre Mother's Day Tournament
    Registration at 12:00pm. Start time is 1:00pm. 24 player cap. Qualifying: 7 rounds of group matchplay. 7/5/3/1 scoring. (7/4/1 for 3 player groups.) Finals: Top 8 double elimination group bracket. 3 games per round. 7/5/3/1 scoring. Games will be randomly drawn. Higher seed in group will choose ... 3215 Mission St, San Francisco, CA,
  • May 11, 2024 Icky's Ball Draining Bonanza
    Celebrating Ikela's 33rd birthday with a target match play event to 33, with 5/3/2/1 scoring. Top 4 will play a 3 game finals using the same 5/3/2/1 scoring. 5/11/2024 @ 1p plunge. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • May 11, 2024 Button Mash Monthly Bash
    Venue opens at 1:00PM Signups start at 1:15PM Event begins at 1:30PM Entry fees: $5: All players with an IFPA ranking of 1001+ or unranked $10: All players with an IFPA ranking of 1-1000 Group match play qualifying and finals will be used (subject to attendance). This is an official Stern Arm... 1391 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA,
  • May 12, 2024 Game On! Pinball Monthly Tournament
    Mark your calendars, get ready to go full-tilt and get your Game On at our first monthly tournament! Date: Sunday, May 12, 2024 (plan accordingly, this is Mother’s Day, maybe celebrate on Saturday, or have a Mother’s Day dinner? Mother’s Day brunch is too crowded anyway, right??) Location: Gam... 460 Lincoln Ave, San Jose, CA,
  • May 13, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #15
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 13, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #13
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 14, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #23
    Fanny Ann's Saloon, 1023 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 playe... 1023 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 14, 2024 Tuesday PinBrawl: Matchpay Pinball Tournament
    5 Rounds of qualifying matchplay 7/5/3/1 scoring. Finals: Top 8 will play 2 4-player games with the top 2 moving on to a final 4-player game to determine finishing positions. 5$ entry fee 600 S. Center St, Reno, NV,
  • May 14, 2024 - Jun 18, 2024: LA Pinball League Season 54
    COST: All events: tournaments and leagues at Eightytwo are free entry, with no cash prizes. All IFPA fees are covered by Eightytwo and players are responsible for coin drop only. LOCATION & TIMES: The LA PINBALL LEAGUE meets at EightyTwo (707 E 4th Place in Los Angeles) on Tuesdays. Players ... 707 E 4th St, Los Angeles, CA,
  • May 14, 2024 - Aug 20, 2024: Stanislaus Pinball Tuesday
    Meets - every other week at MOAB. Format - will be a traditional points based league, make-up games are allowed during league nights. League dates are: May 14, 28, June 11, 25, July 9, 23, August 6, 20 (league tournament), Playoffs are strike knockout play in groups of 4, min 3 games per round. ... 1228 Tully Rd, Modesto, CA,
  • May 14, 2024 - Jun 23, 2024: Long Beach Pinball League Season 11
    Our league plays 6 meetings that have 1 round of 5 games per meeting. The league is run using MatchPlay in a Group MatchPlay Format. Players are grouped in groups of four or three, depending on attendance. 4 of the 6 meetings count towards the season total. Players must play at least 3 meetings t... 518 W Willow St, Long Beach, CA,
  • May 15, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #11
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 16, 2024 - Aug 22, 2024: Stanislaus Pinball Thursday
    Meets - every other week at MOAB. Format - will be a traditional points based league (Like we do now), make-up games are allowed during league nights. League dates are: May 16, 30, June 13, 27, July 11, 25, August 8, 22 (finals), Playoffs are strike knockout play in groups of 4, min 3 games per r... 1228 Tully Rd, Modesto, CA,
  • May 16, 2024 Gestalt Weekly 2024
    Gestalt's Thursday night weekly IFPA Pinball Tournament RETURNS!! Hosted by Jackie herself. ;) Registration opens at 6:00pm. Start time is 7:00pm SHARP. 32 player cap. Qualifying: 5 rounds of group matchplay. 7/5/3/1 scoring. (7/4/1 for 3 player groups.) Automatic tiebreakers. Finals: 3 rounds ... 3159 16th St, San Francisco, CA,
  • May 17, 2024 - May 19, 2024: Golden State Pinball Festival
    $40 entry per player – CASH ONLY Two qualifying sessions; one on Friday, one on Saturday Players may only participate in ONE qualifying session Players may only sign up for ONE qualifying session 64 players per qualifying session Pre-register on April 13th at 10:00am Wait list available for each ... 413 E Lockeford St, Lodi, CA,
  • May 18, 2024 Golden State Pinball Festival
    Full tournament on Saturday, 8:00pm-FINISH Qualifying should last about 2.5 hours 40 players max 5 rounds of group match-play qualifying Balanced pairings, balanced game assignments Top 4 from qualifying advance to finals Group match-play finals Cash and prizes for top 4 finals positions Pre reg ... 413 E Lockeford St, Lodi, CA,
  • May 20, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #16
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 20, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #14
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 20, 2024 Das Flipperhaus Monday Night Knockout
    The Das Flipperhaus Monday Night Knockout is a 1v1, 3 strikes knockout tournament. $3 entry fee plus coin drop. Doors open at 6:00pm, check-in at 6:30pm, tournament starts at 7:00pm. 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA,
  • May 20, 2024 $1 Lucky Strikes (May 20, 2024)
    Play in a strikes tournament for $1. Increase your IFPA ranking in a short and sweet tournament. League night also takes the place the same night if you're looking for a full night of pinball. All skill levels welcome. 5541 East Spring Street, Long Beach, CA,
  • May 21, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #24
    Henry's Lounge, 2019 O St, Sacramento, CA 95811 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player grou... 2019 O St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 22, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #12
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 23, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • May 23, 2024 Gestalt Weekly 2024
    Gestalt's Thursday night weekly IFPA Pinball Tournament RETURNS!! Hosted by Jackie herself. ;) Registration opens at 6:00pm. Start time is 7:00pm SHARP. 32 player cap. Qualifying: 5 rounds of group matchplay. 7/5/3/1 scoring. (7/4/1 for 3 player groups.) Automatic tiebreakers. Finals: 3 rounds ... 3159 16th St, San Francisco, CA,
  • May 23, 2024 - Aug 03, 2024: Full Hearts Arcade Pinball League Season 3
    Start Date: May 23, 2024 End Date: August 3, 2024 Regular season plays for 10 weeks with one-try high-score games on 4 machines. Playoffs are match play in groups of 4, 3 games per round, 4/2/1/0 scoring. 2 of the worst qualifying sessions will be dropped. First meeting is the start date, then e... 328 Main St, Half Moon Bay, CA,
  • May 23, 2024 - Aug 15, 2024: Stanislaus Pinball Thursday
    Meets - EVERY WEEK at MOAB. Format - Traditional match play points, with no make-up games. League will start at 6:15. All players will be put into groups of four based on previous weeks points. Limited to 24 players. League dates are: May 23, 30, June 6, 13, 20, 27, July 11, 18, 25, August 8, ... 1228 Tully Rd, Modesto, CA,
  • May 24, 2024 It's Friday Night, Give Me Elbow Room
    Matchplay qualifying followed by finals. Registration start at 6, tournament starts at 7. 2002 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV,
  • May 25, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Saturday Night Live
    Saturday nights all right! For those that just can't get enough action, we are opening up another night 3 Saturdays a month. Gives folks a chance to play other formats also. Mostly fair strike but on occasion pingolf. Same thing as Fridays, $10 entry gets you pizza (first come, first serve) and... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • May 25, 2024 AYCE Gogi Pinburgh Satellite Tournament
    Here is your chance to win an entry into Pinburgh. AYCE Gogi Korean BBQ and Pinball will be holding a Pinburgh Satellite where entrants will have the opportunity to win an entry/ticket to compete at Pinburgh this year. Pinburgh ticket winner will be selected by raffle. Format to be and subject t... 7128 Van Nuys Blvd, Los Angeles, CA,
  • May 26, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Pandemonium #1
    group matchplay. 4 rounds of 2 games each. top 50% make it to amazing race finals. check in at 2:30pm Starts at 3pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 27, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #17
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 27, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #15
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 28, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #25
    Out of Order Arcade, 13320 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA 95603 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 pl... 13320 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA,
  • May 28, 2024 Tuesday PinBrawl: Matchpay Pinball Tournament
    5 Rounds of qualifying matchplay 7/5/3/1 scoring. Finals: Top 8 will play 2 4-player games with the top 2 moving on to a final 4-player game to determine finishing positions. 5$ entry fee 600 S. Center St, Reno, NV,
  • May 28, 2024 SFQPL In-Betweener Season Fundraiser Tourney
    San Francisco Queer Pinball League presents our 1st In-Betweener Season Fundraiser Tournament! Open to all LGBTQIA+ players and their allies! Come catch up with your queer pals from the regular season and raise funds for Season 4 in the Summer! April 16th, 7pm signup, 730pm start Qualifying: 5 r... 616 Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA,
  • May 28, 2024 Miniboss Multiball
    It's time to unleash your inner pinball wizard and show the world that you've got the chops to be a pinball MINIBOSS! Tournament Director: Danny DeGregorio Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2024 Location: MINIBOSS, 52 E Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA Schedule: 6:30 PM: Signup Begins, 7:30 PM: Tournament ... 52 E Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA,
  • May 29, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #13
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 30, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • May 30, 2024 Gestalt Weekly 2024
    Gestalt's Thursday night weekly IFPA Pinball Tournament RETURNS!! Hosted by Jackie herself. ;) Registration opens at 6:00pm. Start time is 7:00pm SHARP. 32 player cap. Qualifying: 5 rounds of group matchplay. 7/5/3/1 scoring. (7/4/1 for 3 player groups.) Automatic tiebreakers. Finals: 3 rounds ... 3159 16th St, San Francisco, CA,
  • May 31, 2024 It's Friday Night, Give Me Elbow Room
    Matchplay qualifying followed by finals. Registration start at 6, tournament starts at 7. 2002 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV,
  • May 31, 2024 Revenge of Ladies Choice Tournament
    Come celebrate Mayumi's Birthday with a pinball tournament! 7:15 start! $6 buy-in, $5 to pot and $1 to IFPA Players will compete head to head on two machines of their choosing. If a player wins both matches they will receive a bonus point in the standings. No new qualifying rounds after 9 pm. ... 3420 Eagle Rock Blvd, Los Angeles, CA,
  • Jun 01, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Saturday Night Live
    Saturday nights all right! For those that just can't get enough action, we are opening up another night 3 Saturdays a month. Gives folks a chance to play other formats also. Mostly fair strike but on occasion pingolf. Same thing as Fridays, $10 entry gets you pizza (first come, first serve) and... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Jun 01, 2024 Rewind 1 Year Anniversary Tournament
    12 Rounds of Max Match Play 4 Player Finals of Group Match Play Wolf Rd, Grass Valley, CA,
  • Jun 02, 2024 Sunday Matchplay at the Lodge
    Sign ups Start at 1pm. Event Starts at 1:30pm sharp. $6 Buy-in($5 into prize pool, $1 to IFPA). Matchplay Qualifying: Will start first round and set a timer(Typically 2hr 45m, may vary.). No new rounds will begin after set time is elapsed. Players will play in groups of 3-4 with scoring of 7/5/3/... 720 E Arrow Hwy, Covina, CA,
  • Jun 03, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #18
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 03, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #16
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 03, 2024 Das Flipperhaus Monday Night Knockout
    The Das Flipperhaus Monday Night Knockout is a 1v1, 3 strikes knockout tournament. $3 entry fee plus coin drop. Doors open at 6:00pm, check-in at 6:30pm, tournament starts at 7:00pm. 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA,
  • Jun 04, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #26
    O'Mally's Irish Pub, 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 play... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 05, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #14
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 06, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jun 06, 2024 Jackie's Weekly 2024
    Jackie's Thursday night weekly IFPA Pinball Tournament at Gestalt RETURNS!! Registration opens at 6:00pm. Start time is 7:00pm SHARP. 36 player cap. Qualifying: 5 rounds of group matchplay. 7/5/3/1 scoring. (7/4/1 for 3 player groups.) Automatic tiebreakers. Finals: 3 rounds of matchplay for th... 3159 16th St, San Francisco, CA,
  • Jun 07, 2024 It's Friday Night, Give Me Elbow Room
    Matchplay qualifying followed by finals. Registration start at 6, tournament starts at 7. 2002 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV,
  • Jun 07, 2024 World 1-1 Monthly
    The main monthly competition for World 1-1 Games Gameplay Arcade. $6 entry fee, Coin Drop for each game played. Top 3 take cash pot, with giveaways during event for participants. Head to head matchplay, 5 rounds with two matches per round. Maximum entries capped at 36. 18+ modern games. Questions... 246 Town Center E, Santa Maria, CA,
  • Jun 07, 2024 Women's Elton John LP
    Women's Tournament! Get ready to experience the magic of Elton John's music while showing off your pinball skills. We'll be playing all the iconic Elton John hits throughout the event. We will be having a costume contest. Dress up as your favorite Elton John persona and stand a chance to win som... 5541 E Spring St, Long Beach, CA,
  • Jun 08, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Saturday Night Live
    Saturday nights all right! For those that just can't get enough action, we are opening up another night 3 Saturdays a month. Gives folks a chance to play other formats also. Mostly fair strike but on occasion pingolf. Same thing as Fridays, $10 entry gets you pizza (first come, first serve) and... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Jun 08, 2024 Button Mash Monthly Bash
    Venue opens at 1:00PM Signups start at 1:15PM Event begins at 1:30PM Entry fees: $5: All players with an IFPA ranking of 1001+ or unranked $10: All players with an IFPA ranking of 1-1000 Group match play qualifying and finals will be used (subject to attendance). This is an official Stern Arm... 1391 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA,
  • Jun 08, 2024 We Need One Last Jaws Launch Party!
    Launch parties are back! Come join us for the newest Stern release, Jaws! We will be running a group match play tournament with at least 6 rounds (time permitting). Depending on participation will determine the number of playoff group. * Open at Noon, Starts at 1PM * 8 Games will be used. * TBD... 3630 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA,
  • Jun 09, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Pandemonium #2
    group matchplay. 4 rounds of 2 games each. top 50% make it to amazing race finals. check in at 2:30pm Starts at 3pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 09, 2024 Game On! Pinball Monthly Tournament
    Mark your calendars, get ready to go full-tilt and get your Game On at our second monthly tournament! Date: Sunday, June 9, 2024 Location: Game On Pinball, 460 Lincoln Ave, #70, San Jose, CA Schedule: 9 AM: Registration, 10 AM: Let the games begin! The tournament is estimated to last around 5... 460 Lincoln Ave, San Jose, CA,
  • Jun 10, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #19
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 10, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #17
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 11, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #27
    Shannon's House, 143 Hopfield Dr, Folsom, CA Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player groups:... 143 Hopfield Dr, Folsom, CA,
  • Jun 11, 2024 Tuesday PinBrawl: Matchpay Pinball Tournament
    5 Rounds of qualifying matchplay 7/5/3/1 scoring. Finals: Top 8 will play 2 4-player games with the top 2 moving on to a final 4-player game to determine finishing positions. 5$ entry fee 600 S. Center St, Reno, NV,
  • Jun 12, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #15
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 12, 2024 Emporium Hi-Scorium
    Tournament format will be four (4) rounds of group match play. Finals round for Top Players. Signup starts at 6:30pm, 7pm Tournament Start. $10 Entry Fee. One dollar of each entry fee goes to the IFPA. Payouts to the top 4 finalists. *21+ *32 players max **Tournament director reserves the right ... 616 Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA,
  • Jun 13, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jun 13, 2024 - Sep 26, 2024: Pinball Wizards IFPA League at Beachwood Brewery 7
    Start Date: June 13, 2024 ?End Date: September 26, 2024 Beachwood Brewery. Beginner and novice players are encouraged to join - playing with others is a fantastic way to improve your pinball skills! • We meet up twice a month* • Every 2nd & 4th Thursday at 7:30pm* unless stated differently... 3630 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA,
  • Jun 13, 2024 Jackie's Weekly 2024
    Jackie's Thursday night weekly IFPA Pinball Tournament at Gestalt RETURNS!! Registration opens at 6:00pm. Start time is 7:00pm SHARP. 36 player cap. Qualifying: 5 rounds of group matchplay. 7/5/3/1 scoring. (7/4/1 for 3 player groups.) Automatic tiebreakers. Finals: 3 rounds of matchplay for th... 3159 16th St, San Francisco, CA,
  • Jun 14, 2024 It's Friday Night, Give Me Elbow Room
    Matchplay qualifying followed by finals. Registration start at 6, tournament starts at 7. 2002 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV,
  • Jun 14, 2024 Interstellar Target Match Play
    Interstellar Target Match Play is a co-located tournament with Lynn’s Seaburgh. The entry fee is included with the main tournament. If a player only wants to play in this sideshow, the arcade entry and tournament fee is $30 for non-MFP members and $10 for members. All games are on free play and p... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jun 15, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Saturday Night Live
    Saturday nights all right! For those that just can't get enough action, we are opening up another night 3 Saturdays a month. Gives folks a chance to play other formats also. Mostly fair strike but on occasion pingolf. Same thing as Fridays, $10 entry gets you pizza (first come, first serve) and... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Jun 15, 2024 - Jun 16, 2024: Lynn's Seaburgh
    Lynn’s Seaburgh is an IFPA certified and official Pinburgh Satellite group match play tournament limited to 64 players. The five qualifying rounds are played on a fixed bank of four games totaling twenty games played. Modern, DMD, classic and a wildcard (any era). There will be a total of eight ... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jun 16, 2024 The Seaside 1000
    The Seaside 1000 is a limited (2) card-based tournament with top 16 amazing race finals played on the B final banks after Lynn’s Seaburgh B division has concluded. Finals starts at 8pm. All games are on free play and practice on designated games is allowed in the arcade. Standard IFPA competition... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jun 17, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #20
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 17, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #18
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 17, 2024 Das Flipperhaus Monday Night Knockout
    The Das Flipperhaus Monday Night Knockout is a 1v1, 3 strikes knockout tournament. $3 entry fee plus coin drop. Doors open at 6:00pm, check-in at 6:30pm, tournament starts at 7:00pm. 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA,
  • Jun 18, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #28
    Das Flipperhaus, 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA 95677 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player ... 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA,
  • Jun 19, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #16
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 19, 2024 - Aug 21, 2024: Capital Pinball Parlor League Season 1
    Capital Pinball Parlor, 117 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95832 Wednesday's at 7 PM Format: 4 rounds of 4-player match play each league night. Alternating between modern and classic pinball machines Rank Details: Your best 6 nights will determine your final league ranking over the 10-week season. Th... 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 20, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jun 20, 2024 Jackie's Weekly 2024
    Jackie's Thursday night weekly IFPA Pinball Tournament at Gestalt RETURNS!! Registration opens at 6:00pm. Start time is 7:00pm SHARP. 36 player cap. Qualifying: 5 rounds of group matchplay. 7/5/3/1 scoring. (7/4/1 for 3 player groups.) Automatic tiebreakers. Finals: 3 rounds of matchplay for th... 3159 16th St, San Francisco, CA,
  • Jun 21, 2024 MF Sideshow: Deadeye Target Match Play
    MF Sideshow: Deadeye Target Match Play is a co-located tournament with the MF Quarterly main event at Lynn’s Arcade. The entry fee is included with MF Quarterly main, if playing only in this sideshow, the arcade entry and tournament fee is $30. All games are on free play and practice on games bet... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jun 21, 2024 It's Friday Night, Give Me Elbow Room
    Matchplay qualifying followed by finals. Registration start at 6, tournament starts at 7. 2002 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV,
  • Jun 22, 2024 - Jun 23, 2024: MF Quarterly
    MF Quarterly Come One, Come All - this Tournament is Open to the Public! World Pinball Player Ranking Points will be Awarded - if You aren't already, You will be World Ranked by Playing with Us! There are entry options for the weekend that include the MF Quarterly and the associated MF Sideshow... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jun 22, 2024 MF Sideshow: Late Drain Fair Strikes
    MF Sideshow: Late Drain Fair Strikes a co-located tournament with the MF Quarterly main event at Lynn’s Arcade. The entry fee is included with MF Quarterly main, if playing only in this sideshow, the arcade entry and tournament fee is $30. All games are on free play and practice on games between ... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jun 22, 2024 SFQPL's Pride Fundraiser for The Trevor Project
    Come celebrate Pride Month with The San Francisco Queer Pinball League's Pride Pinball Tournament benefiting The Trevor Project! The Trevor Project is the leading suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) you... 3159 16th St, San Francisco, CA,
  • Jun 23, 2024 MF Sideshow: Links 374 Pingolf
    MF Sideshow: Links 374 Pingolf is a co-located tournament with the MF Quarterly main event at Lynn’s Arcade. The entry fee is included with MF Quarterly main, if playing only in this sideshow, the arcade entry and tournament fee is $30. Designated games may be available for free non-tournament pl... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jun 23, 2024 CCPL Sunday Strikes
    40 players max. $10 entry (100% to prize pool) with pot luck style food, please bring something to share Prize money for top 4. Group play in 3 or 4 player groups as needed, Swiss pairing with balanced arena draws. Strikes are awarded based on match placement as 0/1/1/2 for 1st/2nd/3rd/4th pl... 1096 Sandwick Way, Folsom, CA,
  • Jun 23, 2024 Womens Max Matchplay
    Come join us at The Flipper Room for a Womens Max Matchplay tournament! $5 entry ($1 to IFPA), 12 rounds of Max Matchplay with 4 players moving on to finals. Doors open at 11AM, tournament starts at 12PM. *Please NO late entries or drops!* 1033 Shary Cir, Concord, CA,
  • Jun 24, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #21
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 24, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #19
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 25, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #29
    Coin-Op Game Room, 908 K St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player gr... 908 K St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 25, 2024 Tuesday PinBrawl: Matchpay Pinball Tournament
    5 Rounds of qualifying matchplay 7/5/3/1 scoring. Finals: Top 8 will play 2 4-player games with the top 2 moving on to a final 4-player game to determine finishing positions. 5$ entry fee 600 S. Center St, Reno, NV,
  • Jun 25, 2024 Miniboss Multiball
    It's time to unleash your inner pinball wizard and show the world that you've got the chops to be a pinball MINIBOSS! Tournament Director: Danny DeGregorio Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2024 Location: MINIBOSS, 52 E Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA Schedule: 6:30 PM: Signup Begins, 7:30 PM: Tournament K... 52 E Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA,
  • Jun 26, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #17
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 27, 2024 - Sep 07, 2024: Capitol Corridor Pinball League - Folsom
    Regular season plays for 6 weeks with one-try high-score games on 4 machines. Playoffs are match play in groups of 4, 3 games per round, 4/2/1/0 scoring. First meeting is the start date, then every other Thursday, followed by the Saturdays final which is the end date. 06/27 07/11 07/25 08/08 08/... , Folsom, CA,
  • Jun 27, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jun 27, 2024 Jackie's Weekly 2024
    Jackie's Thursday night weekly IFPA Pinball Tournament at Gestalt RETURNS!! Registration opens at 6:00pm. Start time is 7:00pm SHARP. 36 player cap. Qualifying: 5 rounds of group matchplay. 7/5/3/1 scoring. (7/4/1 for 3 player groups.) Automatic tiebreakers. Finals: 3 rounds of matchplay for th... 3159 16th St, San Francisco, CA,
  • Jun 28, 2024 It's Friday Night, Give Me Elbow Room
    Matchplay qualifying followed by finals. Registration start at 6, tournament starts at 7. 2002 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV,
  • Jun 29, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Saturday Night Live
    Saturday nights all right! For those that just can't get enough action, we are opening up another night 3 Saturdays a month. Gives folks a chance to play other formats also. Mostly fair strike but on occasion pingolf. Same thing as Fridays, $10 entry gets you pizza (first come, first serve) and... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Jun 29, 2024 - Jun 30, 2024: MF Ladies Quarterly
    MF Ladies Quarterly Come One, Come All - this Tournament is Open to the Public! World Pinball Player Ranking Points will be Awarded - if You aren't already, You will be World Ranked by Playing with Us! $35 Non-Members / $15 Members Format Qualifying Saturday @ 11a - 13 Rounds of Group Match P... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jul 01, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #22
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 01, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #20
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 01, 2024 Das Flipperhaus Monday Night Knockout
    The Das Flipperhaus Monday Night Knockout is a 1v1, 3 strikes knockout tournament. $3 entry fee plus coin drop. Doors open at 6:00pm, check-in at 6:30pm, tournament starts at 7:00pm. 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA,
  • Jul 02, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #30
    Fanny Ann's Saloon, 1023 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 playe... 1023 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 03, 2024 - Sep 14, 2024: Capitol Corridor Pinball League - Lodi
    Regular season plays for 6 weeks with one-try high-score games on 4 machines. Playoffs are match play in groups of 4, 3 games per round, 4/2/1/0 scoring. First meeting is the start date, then every other Thursday, followed by the Saturdays final which is the end date. 07/03 - WEDNESDAY 07/18 08/... , Lodi, CA,
  • Jul 03, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #18
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 04, 2024 Jackie's Weekly 2024
    Jackie's Thursday night weekly IFPA Pinball Tournament at Gestalt RETURNS!! Registration opens at 6:00pm. Start time is 7:00pm SHARP. 36 player cap. Qualifying: 5 rounds of group matchplay. 7/5/3/1 scoring. (7/4/1 for 3 player groups.) Automatic tiebreakers. Finals: 3 rounds of matchplay for th... 3159 16th St, San Francisco, CA,
  • Jul 05, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Jul 05, 2024 It's Friday Night, Give Me Elbow Room
    Matchplay qualifying followed by finals. Registration start at 6, tournament starts at 7. 2002 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV,
  • Jul 06, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Saturday Night Live
    Saturday nights all right! For those that just can't get enough action, we are opening up another night 3 Saturdays a month. Gives folks a chance to play other formats also. Mostly fair strike but on occasion pingolf. Same thing as Fridays, $10 entry gets you pizza (first come, first serve) and... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Jul 07, 2024 Sunday Strikes at the Lodge
    Sign in starts at 1pm. Tournament starts at 1:30pm sharp. $6 buy-in($5 to Prize Pool, $1 to IFPA) Group Lenient Strikes Knock Out Tournament. Groups of 3-4 with 0/0/1/1 or 0/0/1 strikes. 720 E Arrow Hwy, Covina, CA,
  • Jul 08, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #23
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 08, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #21
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 09, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #31
    Henry's Lounge, 2019 O St, Sacramento, CA 95811 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player grou... 2019 O St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 09, 2024 Tuesday PinBrawl: Matchpay Pinball Tournament
    5 Rounds of qualifying matchplay 7/5/3/1 scoring. Finals: Top 8 will play 2 4-player games with the top 2 moving on to a final 4-player game to determine finishing positions. 5$ entry fee 600 S. Center St, Reno, NV,
  • Jul 10, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #19
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 11, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jul 11, 2024 Jackie's Weekly 2024
    Jackie's Thursday night weekly IFPA Pinball Tournament at Gestalt RETURNS!! Registration opens at 6:00pm. Start time is 7:00pm SHARP. 36 player cap. Qualifying: 5 rounds of group matchplay. 7/5/3/1 scoring. (7/4/1 for 3 player groups.) Automatic tiebreakers. Finals: 3 rounds of matchplay for th... 3159 16th St, San Francisco, CA,
  • Jul 12, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Jul 12, 2024 It's Friday Night, Give Me Elbow Room
    Matchplay qualifying followed by finals. Registration start at 6, tournament starts at 7. 2002 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV,
  • Jul 15, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #24
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 15, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #22
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 15, 2024 Das Flipperhaus Monday Night Knockout
    The Das Flipperhaus Monday Night Knockout is a 1v1, 3 strikes knockout tournament. $3 entry fee plus coin drop. Doors open at 6:00pm, check-in at 6:30pm, tournament starts at 7:00pm. 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA,
  • Jul 16, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #32
    Out of Order Arcade, 13320 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA 95603 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 pl... 13320 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA,
  • Jul 17, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #20
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 18, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jul 18, 2024 Jackie's Weekly 2024
    Jackie's Thursday night weekly IFPA Pinball Tournament at Gestalt RETURNS!! Registration opens at 6:00pm. Start time is 7:00pm SHARP. 36 player cap. Qualifying: 5 rounds of group matchplay. 7/5/3/1 scoring. (7/4/1 for 3 player groups.) Automatic tiebreakers. Finals: 3 rounds of matchplay for th... 3159 16th St, San Francisco, CA,
  • Jul 19, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Jul 19, 2024 It's Friday Night, Give Me Elbow Room
    Matchplay qualifying followed by finals. Registration start at 6, tournament starts at 7. 2002 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV,
  • Jul 20, 2024 Fight Night with Iron Mike
    Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul Pre fight Knockout Tournament. Format: Fair Strikes. 6 strikes and you are knocked out. Time: TBD. Time will be determined when when fight time is released. Please check the Elbow Room Facebook events page for details. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61554779... 2002 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV,
  • Jul 22, 2024 Ryan's Birthday Knockout at O'Mally's #25
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 22, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #23 & Ryan's B-Day
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm Also it's Ryan's birthday. 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 23, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #33
    O'Mally's Irish Pub, 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 play... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 23, 2024 Tuesday PinBrawl: Matchpay Pinball Tournament
    5 Rounds of qualifying matchplay 7/5/3/1 scoring. Finals: Top 8 will play 2 4-player games with the top 2 moving on to a final 4-player game to determine finishing positions. 5$ entry fee 600 S. Center St, Reno, NV,
  • Jul 24, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #21
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 25, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jul 25, 2024 Jackie's Weekly 2024
    Jackie's Thursday night weekly IFPA Pinball Tournament at Gestalt RETURNS!! Registration opens at 6:00pm. Start time is 7:00pm SHARP. 36 player cap. Qualifying: 5 rounds of group matchplay. 7/5/3/1 scoring. (7/4/1 for 3 player groups.) Automatic tiebreakers. Finals: 3 rounds of matchplay for th... 3159 16th St, San Francisco, CA,
  • Jul 26, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Jul 26, 2024 It's Friday Night, Give Me Elbow Room
    Matchplay qualifying followed by finals. Registration start at 6, tournament starts at 7. 2002 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV,
  • Jul 27, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Women's Bi-Weekly
    Our bi-weekly women's tournament. Join us for an evening of fun with the women of the area and around. Start time will be 6:30. Practice by 5:30pm. All ages welcome. Please bring your own beverages. $5 entry. Open to all ages and skill levels 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Jul 29, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #26
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 29, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #24
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 30, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #34
    Franks's House, 6057 Garden Hwy, Sacramento, CA, 95837 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 play... 6057 Garden Hwy, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 31, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #22
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Aug 01, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Aug 01, 2024 Jackie's Weekly 2024
    Jackie's Thursday night weekly IFPA Pinball Tournament at Gestalt RETURNS!! Registration opens at 6:00pm. Start time is 7:00pm SHARP. 36 player cap. Qualifying: 5 rounds of group matchplay. 7/5/3/1 scoring. (7/4/1 for 3 player groups.) Automatic tiebreakers. Finals: 3 rounds of matchplay for th... 3159 16th St, San Francisco, CA,
  • Aug 02, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Aug 05, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #27
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Aug 05, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #25
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Aug 06, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #35
    Das Flipperhaus, 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA 95677 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player ... 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA,
  • Aug 06, 2024 Tuesday PinBrawl: Matchpay Pinball Tournament
    5 Rounds of qualifying matchplay 7/5/3/1 scoring. Finals: Top 8 will play 2 4-player games with the top 2 moving on to a final 4-player game to determine finishing positions. 5$ entry fee 600 S. Center St, Reno, NV,
  • Aug 07, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #23
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Aug 08, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Aug 08, 2024 Jackie's Weekly 2024
    Jackie's Thursday night weekly IFPA Pinball Tournament at Gestalt RETURNS!! Registration opens at 6:00pm. Start time is 7:00pm SHARP. 36 player cap. Qualifying: 5 rounds of group matchplay. 7/5/3/1 scoring. (7/4/1 for 3 player groups.) Automatic tiebreakers. Finals: 3 rounds of matchplay for th... 3159 16th St, San Francisco, CA,
  • Aug 09, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Aug 10, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Women's Bi-Weekly
    Our bi-weekly women's tournament. Join us for an evening of fun with the women of the area and around. Start time will be 6:30. Practice by 5:30pm. All ages welcome. Please bring your own beverages. $5 entry. Open to all ages and skill levels 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Aug 12, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #28
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Aug 12, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #26
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Aug 13, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #36
    Coin-Op Game Room, 908 K St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player gr... 908 K St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Aug 14, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #24
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Aug 15, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Aug 15, 2024 Jackie's Weekly 2024
    Jackie's Thursday night weekly IFPA Pinball Tournament at Gestalt RETURNS!! Registration opens at 6:00pm. Start time is 7:00pm SHARP. 36 player cap. Qualifying: 5 rounds of group matchplay. 7/5/3/1 scoring. (7/4/1 for 3 player groups.) Automatic tiebreakers. Finals: 3 rounds of matchplay for th... 3159 16th St, San Francisco, CA,
  • Aug 16, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Aug 19, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #29
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Aug 19, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #27
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Aug 20, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #37
    Fanny Ann's Saloon, 1023 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 playe... 1023 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Aug 20, 2024 Tuesday PinBrawl: Matchpay Pinball Tournament
    5 Rounds of qualifying matchplay 7/5/3/1 scoring. Finals: Top 8 will play 2 4-player games with the top 2 moving on to a final 4-player game to determine finishing positions. 5$ entry fee 600 S. Center St, Reno, NV,
  • Aug 21, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #25
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Aug 22, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Aug 22, 2024 Jackie's Weekly 2024
    Jackie's Thursday night weekly IFPA Pinball Tournament at Gestalt RETURNS!! Registration opens at 6:00pm. Start time is 7:00pm SHARP. 36 player cap. Qualifying: 5 rounds of group matchplay. 7/5/3/1 scoring. (7/4/1 for 3 player groups.) Automatic tiebreakers. Finals: 3 rounds of matchplay for th... 3159 16th St, San Francisco, CA,
  • Aug 23, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Aug 24, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Women's Bi-Weekly
    Our bi-weekly women's tournament. Join us for an evening of fun with the women of the area and around. Start time will be 6:30. Practice by 5:30pm. All ages welcome. Please bring your own beverages. $5 entry. Open to all ages and skill levels 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Aug 26, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #30
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Aug 26, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #28
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Aug 27, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #38
    Henry's Lounge, 2019 O St, Sacramento, CA 95811 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player grou... 2019 O St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Aug 28, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #26
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Aug 29, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Aug 30, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Sep 01, 2024 - Dec 31, 2024: Solano Pinball League - Season 29
    League night every other Wednesday, with essentially a four-game high score tournament. All members play the same four games and record their scores. Using Match Play to track league, with INDISC scoring (100, 97, 95, 94, 93, ...) Points tracked over an 8-night season (16 weeks) with two lowest ... 7404 Timm Rd, Vacaville, CA,
  • Sep 02, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #31
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Sep 02, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #29
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Sep 03, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #39
    Out of Order Arcade, 13320 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA 95603 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 pl... 13320 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA,
  • Sep 03, 2024 Tuesday PinBrawl: Matchpay Pinball Tournament
    5 Rounds of qualifying matchplay 7/5/3/1 scoring. Finals: Top 8 will play 2 4-player games with the top 2 moving on to a final 4-player game to determine finishing positions. 5$ entry fee 600 S. Center St, Reno, NV,
  • Sep 04, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #27
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Sep 05, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Sep 06, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Sep 07, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Women's Bi-Weekly
    Our bi-weekly women's tournament. Join us for an evening of fun with the women of the area and around. Start time will be 6:30. Practice by 5:30pm. All ages welcome. Please bring your own beverages. $5 entry. Open to all ages and skill levels 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Sep 09, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #32
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Sep 09, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #30
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Sep 10, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #40
    O'Mally's Irish Pub, 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 play... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Sep 11, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #28
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Sep 12, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Sep 13, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Sep 13, 2024 MF Sideshow: Deadeye Target Match Play
    MF Sideshow: Deadeye Target Match Play is a co-located tournament with the MF Quarterly main event at Lynn’s Arcade. The entry fee is included with MF Quarterly main, if playing only in this sideshow, the arcade entry and tournament fee is $30. All games are on free play and practice on games bet... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Sep 14, 2024 - Sep 15, 2024: MF Quarterly
    MF Quarterly Come One, Come All - this Tournament is Open to the Public! World Pinball Player Ranking Points will be Awarded - if You aren't already, You will be World Ranked by Playing with Us! There are entry options for the weekend that include the MF Quarterly and the associated MF Sideshow... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Sep 14, 2024 MF Sideshow: Late Drain Fair Strikes
    MF Sideshow: Late Drain Fair Strikes a co-located tournament with the MF Quarterly main event at Lynn’s Arcade. The entry fee is included with MF Quarterly main, if playing only in this sideshow, the arcade entry and tournament fee is $30. All games are on free play and practice on games between ... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Sep 15, 2024 MF Sideshow: Links 374 Pingolf
    MF Sideshow: Links 374 Pingolf is a co-located tournament with the MF Quarterly main event at Lynn’s Arcade. The entry fee is included with MF Quarterly main, if playing only in this sideshow, the arcade entry and tournament fee is $30. Designated games may be available for free non-tournament pl... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Sep 16, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #33
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Sep 16, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #31
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Sep 17, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #41
    Joe's House, 7020 Holland Ave, Citrus Heights, CA 95621 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 pla... 7020 Holland Ave, Citrus Heights, CA,
  • Sep 17, 2024 Tuesday PinBrawl: Matchpay Pinball Tournament
    5 Rounds of qualifying matchplay 7/5/3/1 scoring. Finals: Top 8 will play 2 4-player games with the top 2 moving on to a final 4-player game to determine finishing positions. 5$ entry fee 600 S. Center St, Reno, NV,
  • Sep 18, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #29
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Sep 19, 2024 - Dec 07, 2024: Capitol Corridor Pinball League - Folsom
    Regular season plays for 6 weeks with one-try high-score games on 4 machines. Playoffs are match play in groups of 4, 3 games per round, 4/2/1/0 scoring. First meeting is the start date, then every other Thursday, followed by the Saturdays final which is the end date. 09/19 10/03 10/17 10/30 - W... , Folsom, CA,
  • Sep 19, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Sep 20, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Sep 21, 2024 - Sep 22, 2024: MF Ladies Quarterly
    MF Ladies Quarterly Come One, Come All - this Tournament is Open to the Public! World Pinball Player Ranking Points will be Awarded - if You aren't already, You will be World Ranked by Playing with Us! $35 Non-Members / $15 Members Format Qualifying Saturday @ 11a - 13 Rounds of Group Match P... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Sep 21, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Women's Bi-Weekly
    Our bi-weekly women's tournament. Join us for an evening of fun with the women of the area and around. Start time will be 6:30. Practice by 5:30pm. All ages welcome. Please bring your own beverages. $5 entry. Open to all ages and skill levels 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Sep 23, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #34
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Sep 23, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #32
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Sep 24, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #42
    Das Flipperhaus, 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA 95677 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player ... 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA,
  • Sep 25, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #30
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Sep 26, 2024 - Dec 14, 2024: Capitol Corridor Pinball League - Lodi
    Regular season plays for 6 weeks with one-try high-score games on 4 machines. Playoffs are match play in groups of 4, 3 games per round, 4/2/1/0 scoring. First meeting is the start date, then every other Thursday, followed by the Saturdays final which is the end date. 09/26 10/10 10/24 11/07 11/... , Lodi, CA,
  • Sep 26, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Sep 27, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Sep 28, 2024 Beer Thug Bi-Weekly Thursday Tourney
    Beer Thug Bi-Weekly Tournament! This is a fun and accessible pinball tournament for all levels of players. Each tournament is a 5 Fair Strikes Knockout Tournament format with the winners being determined by “last player standing”. Each standalone tourney prize pool includes cash for the top 2 P... 4400 E Gage Ave, Bell Gardens, CA,
  • Sep 30, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #35
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Sep 30, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #33
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 01, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #43
    Coin-Op Game Room, 908 K St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player gr... 908 K St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 01, 2024 Tuesday PinBrawl: Matchpay Pinball Tournament
    5 Rounds of qualifying matchplay 7/5/3/1 scoring. Finals: Top 8 will play 2 4-player games with the top 2 moving on to a final 4-player game to determine finishing positions. 5$ entry fee 600 S. Center St, Reno, NV,
  • Oct 02, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #31
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 03, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Oct 04, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Oct 05, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Women's Bi-Weekly
    Our bi-weekly women's tournament. Join us for an evening of fun with the women of the area and around. Start time will be 6:30. Practice by 5:30pm. All ages welcome. Please bring your own beverages. $5 entry. Open to all ages and skill levels 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Oct 07, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #36
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 07, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #34
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 08, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #44
    Fanny Ann's Saloon, 1023 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 playe... 1023 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 09, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #32
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 10, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Oct 11, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Oct 12, 2024 Beer Thug Bi-Weekly Tourney
    Beer Thug Bi-Weekly Tournament! This is a fun and accessible pinball tournament for all levels of players. Each tournament is a 5 Fair Strikes Knockout Tournament format with the winners being determined by “last player standing”. Each standalone tourney prize pool includes cash for the top 2 P... 4400 E Gage Ave, Bell, CA,
  • Oct 14, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #37
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 14, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #35
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 15, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #45
    Henry's Lounge, 2019 O St, Sacramento, CA 95811 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player grou... 2019 O St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 16, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #33
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 17, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Oct 18, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Oct 19, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Women's Bi-Weekly
    Our bi-weekly women's tournament. Join us for an evening of fun with the women of the area and around. Start time will be 6:30. Practice by 5:30pm. All ages welcome. Please bring your own beverages. $5 entry. Open to all ages and skill levels 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Oct 21, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #38
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 21, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #36
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 22, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #46
    Out of Order Arcade, 13320 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA 95603 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 pl... 13320 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA,
  • Oct 23, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #34
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 24, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Oct 25, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Oct 26, 2024 Beer Thug Bi-Weekly Tourney
    Beer Thug Bi-Weekly Tournament! This is a fun and accessible pinball tournament for all levels of players. Each tournament is a 5 Fair Strikes Knockout Tournament format with the winners being determined by “last player standing”. Each standalone tourney prize pool includes cash for the top 2 P... 4400 E Gage Ave, Bell Gardens, CA,
  • Oct 28, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #39
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 28, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #37
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 29, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #47
    O'Mally's Irish Pub, 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 play... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 30, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #35
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Oct 31, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Nov 01, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Nov 02, 2024 - Jan 25, 2025: I Need A Miracle League Season 1
    I Need a Miracle League – this will run through 2024. Beginner and novice players are encouraged to join - playing with others is a fantastic way to improve your pinball skills! • We meet up twice a month* • Every 1st & 3rd Thursday at 7:30pm * unless stated differently. We try and stick... 5541 E Spring St, Long Beach, CA,
  • Nov 02, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Women's Bi-Weekly
    Our bi-weekly women's tournament. Join us for an evening of fun with the women of the area and around. Start time will be 6:30. Practice by 5:30pm. All ages welcome. Please bring your own beverages. $5 entry. Open to all ages and skill levels 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Nov 04, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #40
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Nov 04, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #38
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Nov 05, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #48
    Shannon's House, 143 Hopfield Dr, Folsom, CA Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player groups:... 143 Hopfield Dr, Folsom, CA,
  • Nov 06, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #36
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Nov 07, 2024 - Dec 17, 2024: Long Beach Pinball League Season 7
    Our league plays 6 meetings that have 1 round of 5 games per meeting. The league is run using MatchPlay in a Group MatchPlay Format. Players are grouped in groups of four or three, depending on attendance. 4 of the 6 meetings count towards the season total. Players must play at least 3 meetings t... 518 W Willow St, Long Beach, CA,
  • Nov 07, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Nov 08, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Nov 09, 2024 Beer Thugs Bi-weekly Tourney
    Beer Thug Bi-Weekly Tournament! This is a fun and accessible pinball tournament for all levels of players. Each tournament is a 5 Fair Strikes Knockout Tournament format with the winners being determined by “last player standing”. Each standalone tourney prize pool includes cash for the top 2 P... 4400 E Gage Ave, Bell Gardens, CA,
  • Nov 11, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #41
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Nov 11, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #39
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Nov 12, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #49
    Das Flipperhaus, 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA 95677 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player ... 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA,
  • Nov 13, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #37
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Nov 14, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Nov 15, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Nov 16, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Women's Bi-Weekly
    Our bi-weekly women's tournament. Join us for an evening of fun with the women of the area and around. Start time will be 6:30. Practice by 5:30pm. All ages welcome. Please bring your own beverages. $5 entry. Open to all ages and skill levels 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Nov 18, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #42
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Nov 18, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #40
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Nov 19, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #50
    Coin-Op Game Room, 908 K St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player gr... 908 K St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Nov 20, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #38
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Nov 21, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Nov 22, 2024 MF Sideshow: Deadeye Target Match Play
    MF Sideshow: Deadeye Target Match Play is a co-located tournament with the MF Quarterly main event at Lynn’s Arcade. The entry fee is included with MF Quarterly main, if playing only in this sideshow, the arcade entry and tournament fee is $30. All games are on free play and practice on games bet... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Nov 22, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Nov 23, 2024 - Nov 24, 2024: MF Quarterly
    MF Quarterly Come One, Come All - this Tournament is Open to the Public! World Pinball Player Ranking Points will be Awarded - if You aren't already, You will be World Ranked by Playing with Us! There are entry options for the weekend that include the MF Quarterly and the associated MF Sideshow... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Nov 23, 2024 MF Sideshow: Late Drain Fair Strikes
    MF Sideshow: Late Drain Fair Strikes a co-located tournament with the MF Quarterly main event at Lynn’s Arcade. The entry fee is included with MF Quarterly main, if playing only in this sideshow, the arcade entry and tournament fee is $30. All games are on free play and practice on games between ... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Nov 24, 2024 MF Sideshow: Links 374 Pingolf
    MF Sideshow: Links 374 Pingolf is a co-located tournament with the MF Quarterly main event at Lynn’s Arcade. The entry fee is included with MF Quarterly main, if playing only in this sideshow, the arcade entry and tournament fee is $30. Designated games may be available for free non-tournament pl... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Nov 25, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #43
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Nov 25, 2024 Capital Pinball Parlor Knockout #41
    4 Strikes knockout tournament 1 vs 1 $5 entry + coin drop Check - In: 6:30pm Start Time: 7:00pm 117 J St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Nov 26, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #51
    Fanny Ann's Saloon, 1023 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 playe... 1023 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Nov 27, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #39
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Nov 29, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Nov 30, 2024 Press Start Reno: Venom Launch Party Tournament
    4 Rounds of Qualifying 4-player MatchPlay games.7/5/3/1 scoring. The top 8 will Qualify for Finals. Finals: 2 rounds of 4-player games. The finals will be played on Venom. 600 S Center St, Reno, NV,
  • Nov 30, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Women's Bi-Weekly
    Our bi-weekly women's tournament. Join us for an evening of fun with the women of the area and around. Start time will be 6:30. Practice by 5:30pm. All ages welcome. Please bring your own beverages. $5 entry. Open to all ages and skill levels 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Dec 02, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #44
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Dec 03, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #52
    Henry's Lounge, 2019 O St, Sacramento, CA 95811 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player grou... 2019 O St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Dec 04, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #40
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Dec 05, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Dec 06, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Dec 07, 2024 - Dec 08, 2024: MF Ladies Quarterly
    MF Ladies Quarterly Come One, Come All - this Tournament is Open to the Public! World Pinball Player Ranking Points will be Awarded - if You aren't already, You will be World Ranked by Playing with Us! $35 Non-Members / $15 Members Format Qualifying Saturday @ 11a - 13 Rounds of Group Match P... 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Dec 09, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #45
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Dec 10, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #53
    Out of Order Arcade, 13320 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA 95603 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 pl... 13320 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA,
  • Dec 11, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #41
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Dec 12, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Dec 13, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Dec 14, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Women's Bi-Weekly
    Our bi-weekly women's tournament. Join us for an evening of fun with the women of the area and around. Start time will be 6:30. Practice by 5:30pm. All ages welcome. Please bring your own beverages. $5 entry. Open to all ages and skill levels 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Dec 16, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #46
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Dec 17, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #54
    O'Mally's Irish Pub, 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 play... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Dec 18, 2024 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #42
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Dec 19, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Dec 20, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Dec 23, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #47
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Dec 24, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #55
    Frank's House, 6057 Garden Hwy, Sacramento, CA, 95837 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 playe... 6057 Garden Hwy, Sacramento, CA,
  • Dec 26, 2024 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Dec 27, 2024 Inclined to Play Reno/Tahoe Friday Flip Off
    Lake Tahoe's pinball tournament! Join us for a match play event at Incline Village. Sign up at 5PM. Practice at 5. Play starts at 6:30PM. Top half to playoff (depends of number of contenders up to 40). This is a match play event. It will be at least 6 rounds with varying finals format Event is ... 230 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV,
  • Dec 30, 2024 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #48
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Dec 31, 2024 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #56
    Das Flipperhaus, 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA 95677 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player ... 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA,
  • Jan 01, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #43
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jan 02, 2025 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jan 06, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #49
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jan 07, 2025 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #57
    Coin-Op Game Room, 908 K St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player gr... 908 K St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jan 08, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #44
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jan 09, 2025 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jan 11, 2025 Bell’s Bi-weekly Thursday Strikes
    Tournament Date: December 21, 2023 Beer Thug Thursday Night Tournament This is a fun and accessible pinball tournament for all levels of players. Tournament is a 6 progressive Strikes Knockout Tournament format with the winners being determined by “last player standing”. Each standalone tourne... 4400 E Gage Ave, Bell, CA,
  • Jan 13, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #50
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jan 14, 2025 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #58
    Fanny Ann's Saloon, 1023 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 playe... 1023 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jan 15, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #45
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jan 16, 2025 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jan 20, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #51
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jan 21, 2025 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #59
    Henry's Lounge, 2019 O St, Sacramento, CA 95811 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player grou... 2019 O St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jan 22, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #46
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jan 23, 2025 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Jan 27, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #52
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jan 28, 2025 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #60
    Out of Order Arcade, 13320 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA 95603 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 pl... 13320 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA,
  • Jan 29, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #47
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jan 30, 2025 MF Strikes
    7:30p start time. $5 cash tournament entry. $10 pinball entry to the arcade, No Coin Drop! 3 strike head to head knockout. Manual game selection. Can't choose the same game twice. 1760 Fremont Blvd, Seaside, CA,
  • Feb 03, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #53
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Feb 04, 2025 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #61
    O'Mally's Irish Pub, 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 play... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Feb 05, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #48
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Feb 10, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #54
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Feb 11, 2025 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #62
    Joe's House, 7020 Holland Ave, Citrus Heights, CA 95621 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 pla... 7020 Holland Ave, Citrus Heights, CA,
  • Feb 12, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #49
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Feb 15, 2025 Bell’s Thursday Strikes @ Beer Thug
    Tournament Date: February 15, 2024 Beer Thug Thursday Night Strikes Tournament This is a fun and accessible pinball tournament for all levels of players. Tournament is a 6 progressive Strikes Knockout Tournament format with the winners being determined by “last player standing”. Each standalon... 4400 E Gage Ave, Bell Gardens, CA,
  • Feb 15, 2025 Bells StrikesNigh1/25/24
    Beer Thug Thursday Night Strikes Tournament This is a fun and accessible pinball tournament for all levels of players. Tournament is a 6 progressive Strikes Knockout Tournament format with the winners being determined by “last player standing”. Each standalone tourney prize pool includes cash f... 4400 E Gage Ave, Bell, CA,
  • Feb 17, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #55
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Feb 18, 2025 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #63
    Das Flipperhaus, 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA 95677 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player ... 4835 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA,
  • Feb 19, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #50
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Feb 24, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #56
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Feb 25, 2025 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #64
    Coin-Op Game Room, 908 K St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player gr... 908 K St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Feb 26, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #51
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Mar 03, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #57
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Mar 04, 2025 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #65
    Fanny Ann's Saloon, 1023 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 playe... 1023 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Mar 04, 2025 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #65
    Fanny Ann's Saloon, 1023 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 playe... 1023 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Mar 05, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #52
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Mar 10, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #58
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Mar 11, 2025 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #66
    Henry's Lounge, 2019 O St, Sacramento, CA 95811 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player grou... 2019 O St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Mar 12, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #53
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Mar 17, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #59
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Mar 18, 2025 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #67
    Out of Order Arcade, 13320 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA 95603 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 pl... 13320 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA,
  • Mar 19, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #54
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Mar 24, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #60
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Mar 25, 2025 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #68
    O'Mally's Irish Pub, 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 play... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Mar 26, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #55
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Mar 31, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #61
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Apr 01, 2025 Silver Ball Sac Pinball Club - Division A #69
    Shannon's House, 143 Hopfield Dr, Folsom, CA Club registration not required to play but it is preferred. Full details and free club registration at SilverBallSacramento.com Check-In: 6:30pm Starts: 7:00pm Main Format: 4 player matchplay scoring 4 player groups: 7/5/3/1 scoring 3 player groups:... 143 Hopfield Dr, Folsom, CA,
  • Apr 02, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #56
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Apr 07, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #62
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Apr 09, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #57
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Apr 11, 2025 Beer Thug’s Thursday Strikes
    Tournament Date: April 11, 2024 Beer Thug Thursday Night Strikes Tournament This is a fun and accessible pinball tournament for all levels of players. Tournament is a 4 Fair Strikes Knockout Tournament format with the winners being determined by “last player standing”. Each standalone tourney ... 4400 E Gage Ave, Bell Gardens, CA,
  • Apr 14, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #63
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Apr 16, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #58
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Apr 21, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #64
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Apr 23, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #59
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Apr 25, 2025 Beer Thug’s Thursdays Strikes
    Tournament Date: April 25, 2024 Beer Thug Thursday Night Strikes Tournament This is a fun and accessible pinball tournament for all levels of players. Tournament is a 4 Fair Strikes Knockout Tournament format with the winners being determined by “last player standing”. Each standalone tourney... 4400 E Gage Ave, Bell Gardens, CA,
  • Apr 28, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #65
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Apr 28, 2025 Beer Thug’s Monthly Tournament
    Tournament Date: April 28, 2024 1.30pm Start Stern Army Event! This will be a Group Match Play tournament with 6 rounds of 1 game each for qualifying rounds. Top 8 (if this is less than half of the total) will compete in three game elimination rounds to determine the winner. Entry fee is $9 + $... 4400 E Gage Ave, Bell, CA,
  • Apr 30, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #60
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 05, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #66
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 07, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #61
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 12, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #67
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 14, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #62
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 19, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #68
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 21, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #63
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 23, 2025 Thursdays Fair Strikes Knockout
    Tournament Date: May 23, 2024 Beer Thug Thursday Night Strikes Tournament This is a fun and accessible pinball tournament for all levels of players. Tournament is a 4 Fair Strikes Knockout Tournament format with the winners being determined by “last player standing”. Each standalone tourney pr... 4400 E Gage Ave, Bell Gardens, CA,
  • May 26, 2025 Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's #69
    Monday Night Knockout at O'Mally's 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814 1 vs 1, 3 Strikes knockout tournament every Monday night at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Old Sacramento. $3 entry + coin drop $0 entry for service industry Check - In: 7:30pm Start Time: 8:00pm Nerdy WPPR stuff: TGP (Tournament Gr... 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • May 26, 2025 Sunday Matchplay @ Beer Thug
    Tournament Date: May 26, 2024 - 1.30pm Start Stern Army Event! This will be a Group Match Play tournament with 6 rounds of 1 game each for qualifying rounds. Top 8 (if this is less than half of the total) will compete in three game elimination rounds to determine the winner. Entry fee is $9 + $... 4400 E Gage Ave, Bell, CA,
  • May 28, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #64
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 04, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #65
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 11, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #66
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 18, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #67
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jun 25, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #68
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,
  • Jul 02, 2025 Wednesday Night PinBrawl at O'Mally's #69
    Check-in: 6:30pm Starts: 7pm Qualifying: 5 Rounds of 4 Player Matchplay Finals: Top 8 qualify 6 rounds of Max Matchplay (may be adjusted for time) Nerdy WPPR Stuff: Qualifying: 10 games towards TGP = 40% Finals: 6 games towards TGP = 24% Total: 64% TGP 1109 2nd St, Sacramento, CA,